Ecommerce Enlightenment ebook – now on Amazon
Ecommerce Enligtenment is now on Amazon
With lockdown encouraging more and more businesses online, get the knowledge you need to succeed in our guide to selling online.
Save £1000s and reduce stress by tackling your ecommerce project in the right way.
Business to consumer ecommerce was worth £137bn in the UK in 2017, up 16% from 2016 gures and driven by mobile phone usage. This growing way of selling to both consumers (and also businesses) can be a powerful way to start or grow your business.
There are a lot of factors to take into account, however, and mistakes can be expensive. We’ve been building ecommerce websites for over ten years and have seen clients succeed and fail. We started to see a pattern in who succeeded and who didn’t make it, so have collected all these findings into this guide to help you succeed.
- Chapter 1 Market research for your products and customers to increase the chances of making good profits.
- Chapter 2 Planning how your ecommerce business will actually run and which parts of the project you will need professional help with.
- Chapter 3 Developing your website and working with your web designer.
- Chapter 4 Methods of marketing your new site to generate traffic and sales.
- Chapter 5 Ongoing tasks and refinements you can make once launched.
What Readers Say:
I can’t overstate how helpful this book has been to our business. We wanted to expand into online selling but had absolutely no idea where to start. Ecommerce Enlightment has held our hand from beginning to end, with brilliant insider tips along the way, and has been an invaluable step-by-step guide. I have now reccommended Ecommerce Enlightenment to my sister-in-law as she looks to move into an online shop. Thank you so much.